My approach to helping individuals in job search is to help them stand out from the crowd - to identify what makes them different, what qualities or skills they possess that are most marketable, what they can provide to an employer that makes them produce value from the first day on the job!
The services that I provide leverage those qualities:
• I work with my clients to design job search strategies based on what the candidate has to offer
• I create resumes and other marketing materials that are designed to appeal to the target audience for my clients' searches
• I coach my clients on the best way to present themselves, both in person, on the phone, and in writing, whether it be email, formal mailings, and increasingly, in on-line conversations.
• I work closely with clients to prepare them for interviews. Nothing is worse than finally landing an interview and not knowing how to manage the meeting. I teach my clients techniques that make them effective at communicating the messages they need to send
• I am a confirmed believer in the power of networking and I teach my clients effective networking techniques as well as motivate them to engage in networking activities